Precor 842 Recumbent Cycle
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Second hand equipment which will be serviced, cleaned and in working order.
Created and constructed with fluid human motion in mind, Precor cycles offer a smooth, low-impact ride to fitness. These low-maintenance cycles feature an easy to use display with 6 programs, a magnetic, no-contact generator system, and a double step-up drive for a smooth and quiet cycling experience. Precor cycles are made of heavy commercial grade construction and components for extra durability.
* Self-Powered: The cordless Precor 842 Recumbent can be placed anywhere
* Very comfortable lumbar seat
* Drive System: The belt drive system creates a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation.
* Resistance: The Precor 842 offers 20 resistance settings and uses an alternator brake.
* Frame Design: Welded powder-coated steel
* Neoprene covered handle bars
* Programs: 6
* Resistant Range: 20 levels
* Max User Weight: 400 Lbs.
|Dimensions||120 x 65 x 120 cm|
Length - 50 in (127 cm)
Width - 24 in (61 cm)
Height - 60 in (152 cm)
Weight - 130 lbs (59 kg)
Power - Self