- Reviews (0)
Offering supreme functionality, high durability and an aesthetically sophisticated design, this Series sets the benchmark for excellence in commercial selectorised strength equipment. The minimal space and budget requirements combined with the high performance, intuitive design of the machines, makes them the perfect fit for any fitness facility and exerciser.
The Total Hip is designed to work the abductor, adductor and gluteal muscles through a range of hip abduction, adduction, flexion and extension movements. The adjustable height setting accommodates for any size user and the outward facing support handles ensure safety and stability. This machine is ideal for rehabilitation type exercises in a physical therapy setting.
- Space efficient design requires minimal floor space
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Aircraft spec 5mm American LOOS cable with a 2,000lb breaking strength
- End fittings tested to 250,000 cycles using full weight stack
- Ergonomic handles ensure user stability throughout the movement
- Upholstered upper thigh pad ensure comfort throughout the movement
- Adjustable support pad height and starting position for individual preference
- Colour coordinated weight stack